Amazon Echo/Echo Dot and Breez do not need to be on the same Wi-Fi network, but they will both have to be configured with the Wi-Fi. You can control your Breez Smart Controller remotely using Alexa voice commands if you have the Echo/Echo Dot with you.
Articles in this section
- Why Alexa does not understand my Breez's name?
- Do I need to connect Amazon Echo/Echo Dot and Breez Smart Controller to same Wi-Fi connection?
- Is Breez Smart Controller compatible with Amazon’s Alexa controlled Echo/Echo Dot?
- What voice commands can I give to Turn AC On/Off via Breez Smart Controller?
- What voice commands can I give to change AC mode via Breez Smart Controller?
- What voice commands can I give to set AC temperature via Breez Smart Controller?
- How can I set up Breez Smart Controller with Amazon Alexa?
- I denied the Location Access while registering the device and now I'm unable to register Breez Smart Thermostat. What should I do?
- From where can I purchase Breez Smart Thermostat?
- What is inside the Breez Smart Thermostat box?