If your Breezi is showing offline in Cielo Home App, this might be due to:
1. Unavailability of internet on your Wi-Fi network. Check to see if there is a stable working internet available. Stable working internet connection is the primary requirement for Cielo Breezi to work properly.
2. The password you entered for the home Wi-Fi router during Breezi registration process is incorrect or Breezi is unable to connect to the desired Wi-Fi network.
To resolve this problem, go to your Smartphone Wi-Fi Settings and see if Breezi Wi-Fi is still showing in the Wi-Fi List. If yes,
- Open Cielo Home App.
- On the home screen, tap on the “wrench” symbol of the device for which you want to change the Wi-Fi network.
- Press “Change Wi-Fi”. List of available Wi-Fi networks around the device will appear.
- Choose your desired Wi-Fi network, enter its password to complete the Wi-Fi configuration process.
- Breez will appear "Online" after successfully connecting to a Wi-Fi with stable internet connection.
3. There might be a problem with your Wi-Fi router. Make sure that there is no proxy server or authentication server configured on your Wi-Fi network as Breezi will not work with Captive portals.
Some of the ports on your Wi-Fi router may be blocked. Please make sure that the following ports are not restricted on your Wi-Fi router:
- TCP: 9998
- UDP: 9999
- HTTPS: 443
- HTTP: 80
Note: Your internet provider may have a built-in firewall or proxy. In this case, please check with your ISP.