Breez Smart Thermostat is equipped with both temperature and humidity sensors to provide users the information about room enviornment. Room temperature is displayed on the left side and humdity level on the right side of Breez Smart Thermostat's screen. There may be a slight difference in the actual room temperature and humidity level then the one being displayed on Breez display screen.
Articles in this section
- Why Alexa does not understand my Breez's name?
- Do I need to connect Amazon Echo/Echo Dot and Breez Smart Controller to same Wi-Fi connection?
- Is Breez Smart Controller compatible with Amazon’s Alexa controlled Echo/Echo Dot?
- What voice commands can I give to Turn AC On/Off via Breez Smart Controller?
- What voice commands can I give to change AC mode via Breez Smart Controller?
- What voice commands can I give to set AC temperature via Breez Smart Controller?
- How can I set up Breez Smart Controller with Amazon Alexa?
- I denied the Location Access while registering the device and now I'm unable to register Breez Smart Thermostat. What should I do?
- From where can I purchase Breez Smart Thermostat?
- What is inside the Breez Smart Thermostat box?