Blinking twice with large intervals on Econi indicates that it is connected to a Wi-Fi network that doesn’t have an internet connection. This is why it is showing offline in Cielo Home App. Keep in mind that Econi will continue to blink on this pattern till the time it gets the internet access from its configured Wi-FI network.
You can perform following actions under given scenario:
- Control your appliance from your smartphone through Econi provided that your smartphone and Econi are configured on the same Wi-Fi network (Local communications). Econi will be appearing offline in Cielo Home App but will be able to control your appliance. The actions performed by Econi in the offline mode will be displayed in the “Timeline” later on when the internet access is restored.
- Configure your Cielo Econi to another Wi-Fi network that has an internet access. For this:
- Open Cielo Home App.
- On the home screen, tap on the “three dots” symbol of the device for which you want to change the Wi-Fi network.
- Press “Change Wi-Fi”. List of available Wi-Fi networks around the device will appear.
- Choose your desired Wi-Fi network, enter its password to complete the Wi-Fi configuration process.
If the problem still persists, there might be one of the two scenarios:
- Make sure that there is no proxy server or authentication server configured on your Wi-Fi network as Econi will not work with Captive portals.
- Some of the ports on your Wi-Fi router may be blocked. Please make sure that the following ports are not restricted on your Wi-Fi router:
- TCP: 9998
- UDP: 9999
- HTTPS: 443
- HTTP: 80
Note: Your internet provider may have a built-in firewall or proxy. In this case, please check with your ISP.