The yellow alert signal over the Wi-Fi icon on Breez display indicates that it is connected to a Wi-Fi network that doesn’t have an internet connection. This is why it is showing offline in Cielo Home App. Keep in mind that Breez will continue to show this alert signal till the time it gets the internet access from its configured Wi-FI network.
You can perform following actions under given scenario:
- Send commands to your air-conditioner from your smartphone through Breez provided that your smartphone and Breez are configured on the same Wi-Fi network (Local communications). Breez will be appearing offline in Cielo Home App but will perform all the actions on your air-conditioner. The actions performed by Breez in the offline mode will be displayed in the “Timeline” later on when the internet access is restored.
- Configure your Cielo Breez to another Wi-Fi network that has an internet access. For this:
- Open Cielo Home App.
- On the home screen, tap on the “wrench symbol" of the device for which you want to change the Wi-Fi network.
- Press “Change Wi-Fi”. List of available Wi-Fi networks around the device will appear.
- Choose your desired Wi-Fi network, enter its password to complete the Wi-Fi configuration process.
If the problem still persists, there might be one of the two scenarios:
- Make sure that there is no proxy server or authentication server configured on your Wi-Fi network as Breez will not work with Captive portals.
- Some of the ports on your Wi-Fi router may be blocked. Please make sure that the following ports are not restricted on your Wi-Fi router:
- TCP: 9998
- UDP: 9999
- HTTPS: 443
- HTTP: 80
Note: Your internet provider may have a built-in firewall or proxy. In this case, please check with your ISP.