Long tap on the device for which you want to change the Wi-Fi (for Android) or Edit the device (for iOS) to view the device settings screen.
There are two ways to change the Wi-Fi network of your Lumi. You can follow one of them.
1) If your Lumi is perfectly connected to a Wi-Fi router and you want to configure it with another one, there are two ways to do that:
- Make sure you are on same Wi-Fi network as your Lumi. Press change Wi-Fi settings by long tapping on the device in case of Android or editing in case of iOS and it will automatically show you the list of Wi-Fi networks around the device.
- If you are unable to follow step (a) or the Wi-Fi network list is not showing by following this step, please turn off the Wi-Fi router to which your desired Cielo Lumi is previously configured. The device will start broadcasting and you can change the Wi-Fi network by connecting your mobile device to the Lumi.
- Go to your phone settings > Wi-Fi to connect to the Wi-Fi that starts with "Cielo....". A wizard will walk you through the necessary steps in order to connect your phone to “Cielo Product Wi-Fi network”.
- After connecting to the Lumi Wi-Fi from your phone settings, go back to Cielo Home app. Available Wi-Fi network list will be displayed where you can select your home Wi-Fi network. Enter the password and the product will connect to your specified Wi-Fi network.
2) If the Wi-Fi network to which Lumi was previously configured is unavailable or its password has been changed; Lumi will automatically disconnect from the Wi-Fi network and start broadcasting. Just follow the Instructions mentioned from step 1(b) onwards, to change the Wi-Fi network on Lumi.